We are committed to protecting your privacy. This policy describes the way in which we collect information from you when you use our website, or when we provide services to you. This policy also summarises what we may use this information for.
Information we may collect from you
A cookie is a tiny element of data that a website can send to your computer's browser so that your computer will be recognised by the site on your return. Cookies allow our web server to recognise your computer on connection to our website, which in turn allows the server to make downloading of pages faster than on first viewing. In addition, cookies may also be used by us to establish statistics about the use of our website by Internet users by gathering and analysing data such as: most visited pages, time spent by users on each page and site performance, etc. By collecting and using such data, we hope to improve the quality of our website.
Navigation data about our website viewers is automatically collected by our servers. If you do not wish to have this navigation data collected, we recommend that you do not use our website.
You can set your browser to block the recording of cookies on your hard drive to minimise the amount of data that may be collected about your navigating on our website. The browser on your computer can be set to notify you when a cookie is being recorded on your computer's hard drive. Most browsers can also be set to prevent cookies from being recorded on your computer. However, for optimal use of this website, we recommend that you do not block the recording of cookies on your computer.
Using your personal information
We may use your personal information to:
- Enable you to use the services available on the website
- Supply you with the services purchased on the website
- Send statements and invoices to you, collect all payments from you
- Send you general commercial communication
- Send you email notifications that you have specifically requested
- Send you our newsletter and other marketing communications related to our business which we think might be of interest to you
- Deal with enquiries and complaints made by you relating to the website.
- Administer the website
- Improve your browsing experience by personalising the website
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law
- In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purpose of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk)
- To the purchaser, or prospective purchaser, of any business or asset that we are, or are contemplating, selling.
Security of your personal information
We may store personal data itself or such information may be included in databases owned and maintained by companies affiliates, agents or service providers. We take what we believe to be reasonable steps to protect personal data provided via our website from loss, misuse, unauthorised access, inadvertent disclosure, alteration and destruction.
We cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet. In particular, emails sent to or from our website may not be secure and therefore you should take care in deciding what information you send us via the internet.
We may update this policy from time to time by posting a new version on our website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes.
You may request us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. The provision of such information will be subject to:
- Payment of a fee (currently fixed at GBP 50)
- Supply of appropriate evidence of your identity
We may withhold such personal information to the extent permitted by law. You may request us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes by sending an email to us. In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance of our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with the opportunity to opt out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
Third party websites
Please let us know if the personal information we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.